2018年6月4日月曜日

My Favorite Restaurant

My favorite restaurant is Tohoku Gyozabo.
This restaurant is Chinese food restaurant  near Waseda campus.
東北餃子房の店舗外観

I oftten go on my way home from College with my friends.

There are a lot of Chinese foods and drinks .  My favorite menu is fried rice and gyoza.  This gyoza is
very delicious.

Lunch time set is cheap at 540 yen.  But Dinner menu is as cheap as lunch menu.

I did not like Chinese food , but I come to like Chinese food since I went to Gyozabo.

I am confident that I went to Gyozabo more than 10 times since I entered the college.

I want you to go to Gyozabo when you go to Waseda Campus.




1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,Taiga!
    I've heard the name of "Tohoku Gyozabo" because members of my new circle said "We often go to Gyozabo!". Actually, I’ve never been to there, but I want to go there!
    By the way, do you have any favorite restaurant in Tokorozawa?

    返信削除